Finally Cried

So, I had been really good about not crying so far. Until last night, I finally broke down and cried about this whole situation. As I was having my little pity party I realized that I wasnt crying because I missed Robert (I do but not as much as I thought I would, I think its just the memory of how good of a guy he can be) but because I miss my home, even as old and run down as it was, I miss my dogs, I miss my job and my friends at my job. Most of all I was crying because I am sad that my sons father is an ass and still hasn't even called (I e-mailed him my new phone # so, no excuse there) to see how our son is. I know it's only been 9 days since we left but if it were me that was away from my son I would have been calling every day to see how he is no matter how mad I was at the person that he is with.

On a brighter note, my friend Kelly brought her 3 boys over today to play with Robert Lee. The boys had a lot of fun playing, Robert Lee had a lot of fun watching Joey and Landon play like rambunctious boys.

No comments: